Monday, August 31, 2009

September Art Show - Autumn

















With the beginning of the new month, I've changed my Sidebar Art Gallery for my September show. So far I've had nine shows: Winter, The Kiss, Green, Rebirth, Women, Men, Children and Roses.

I've called this newest show Autumn.

Fall is my favorite season of all. When you scroll along the art work, you'll see why.


















A Vase of Chrysanthemums

Alfred Ruytinx



















Les Amoureux (Soir d'automne) / The Lovers (Autumn Evening)

Emile Friant


















Autumn Morning

John Atkinson Grimshaw





















Golden Autumn, Brittany

Frits Thaulow




















A Wooded Path in Autumn

Hans Andersen Brendekilde
















The Departure of the Hunting Party

Raffaelo Sorbi



















A Rest From the Harvest

Leon-Augustin L'hermitte

















An Apple-gathering

Frederick Morgan


















Pump and Pumpkin

J. E. H. MacDonald