Monday, April 25, 2011

10 of My Favorite Vampires


Day 22 of the A to Z Challenge brings us to a type of character for which I have a definite weakness.



V is for Vampire












I'm currently preparing to shoot the book trailer for my vampire book, which is now ready to start final revisions before I head to the writers' conference this summer.

If I'm writing about vampires, I must have some favorite vampires from films and television that inspire me - don't I?

Of course I do! Here are my top ten:


1 - Blade from the film series of the same name













2 - Viktor from the Underworld film series












3 - Professor Dracula from the 70's TV series Cliffhangers







4 - Louis from Interview With the Vampire












5 - Count Dracula from Bram Stoker's Dracula








6 - Count Dracula from Dracula 2000












7 - Dean Winchester for one episode of Supernatural







8 - Bill Compton from True Blood






9 - Eric Northman from True Blood







10 - Godric from True Blood